Monday, May 19, 2008

A whole bunch of bitches and metrosexuals

My bitchy niece, Esther who is so fat and such a big carnivor.



My pre-metrosexual nephew, Sean who likes to cam whore, act cute, and doing make up like his mum.


The fat ass, Esther..

The scene where they took their pictures were at a Shiseido roadshow in One Utama, the sale girls were kinda mean to me with her bitchy voice saying...

"sorry, no photo shooting.."

"oops sorry..."

Being bitchy and a metrosexual, I decided to do something to c her 狗腿 face...

"Excuse me, do you mind showing me some of ur men's skincare products?"

For her commission, she suddenly changed her facial expression to a smily one and started promoting her products to me...

还是那句,你即使是什么名牌 LV, Mont Blanc, Vera Wang 的sale assistants, 赚的钱还是抵不过大部分的路人。。

在外国生活后,发觉了自己的勇气,不再软弱,更不想让人看不起。我要努力争取自己的权利。

P/S: Danny, is this post happy enough?

5 comments:

Danny said...

very haaaaaaaaappy...
but ur nephew n niece a bit 'cham' lo..cos being called 'bitch' and 'metrosexual' from such a young age..maybe it's u who influenced them ! especially ur niece..

Alan C. said...

metrosexual uncle, metrosexual nephew. hopefully.... something else wont follow. Ngek ngek~

wayne said...

danny,
my niece is a bitch herself, probably influenced by her mum but me. my nephew is so cute and handsome, i dun mind if u said his appearance and thinking are influenced by me. haha

shinji,
keep ur mouth shut!

Chin Heng said...

Your niece so cute leh, so small already know how to pose with v sign in front of the camera...As for bitchiness and metro sexual, that must have come from you...

wayne said...

stop blaming it on me.. i m innocent too... i dun wanna be bithcy n metrosexual but i m... haha