Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am an apple

8 interns in 1 company. Wow! 4 guys except me have been re-allocated to the Finance Department while 3 girls and me (the only handsome) are still in the Actuarial Department.

That's my apple green shirt which matches very well with my ipod touch, green MyVi, green Savvy and most of the green cars..
2
2
2
2
V went to MidValley after work. While on board of monorail, Ruo Chean found her true love (a random Chinese guy) who was wearing a shirt that matched very well with her.

This is LOVE - It comes in a subtle way.

2

2

My 3 internship sisters in the department.

大家姐说:身为实习生,穿着要低调。

结果自己戴了个闪亮亮的白色高腰带,整个人就突然时尚起来,大大加分。。心机重啊。。

2

2

2

P/S:为自己多花一点心思,整体感觉就会亮眼起来。

1 comment:

Chin Heng said...

看你第一张照片‘努力’撑高的样子,蛮好笑的!本人并不是苹果青的粉丝,还是白色最好.一件简单的白色长袖,加一条黑色领带,超棒!
哈哈,大家姐就是上次穿那条腰带上课,而被我赞她时髦,弄得她哭笑皆非!怎么大家姐的脸看起来胖了些?